Bellona is the Roman goddess of war and is closely associated with the god of war, Mars. She was an important goddess to the Romans, because she controled the policy of foriegn warfare. She is credited for inspiring violence, starting wars and goading soldiers into battle.
1) Children of Bellona have the ability to unleash their full battle potential.
2) Children of Bellona are motivated during battle and their speed and strength increases. Defensive-
1) Children of Bellona impassable by petty attacks and need more than an average advance to physically hurt them.
2) Children of Bellona can inspire other demigods to take their place during battle, however, the Children of Bellona don't typically do this, given their love for war.
3) Children of Bellona can pray to their mother and it was believed that she would make war go well for her child. Passive-
1) Children of Bellona are instinctive to all forms of combat and hold a higher capacity of physical endurance. Supplementary-
1) Children of Bellona have the unique ability to spark lust for war in other demigods and urge soldiers to go into battle.
2) Children of Bellona have the natural ability to lead armies and share the same hereditary war-cries. Two Months After Camper is Claimed-
1) Children of Bellona have the ability to encourage an inspiring battle, encouraging them to become his/her ally. Four Months After Camper is Claimed-
1) Children of Bellona have the ability to channel their energy into a nearby weapon, which causes their weapon to become a bit more powerful. However, this can only be used once and drains a lot of power from the user. Six Months After Camper is Claimed-
1) Children of Bellona have the ability to poison their opponent by tainting their bodies with Belladonna, a deadly poison, in which their mother was named after. Traits-
1) Children of Bellona are rash and bold, making impulsive decisions during battle and life choices.
2) Children of Bellona are natural born leaders and their battle-cry makes them most unique.