1) Children of Mars have the ability to unleash their battle-lust and fight to their full potential; however, they are temporarily blind to friend or foe and attack anyone nearby.
2) Children of Mars are changed during battle and become stronger and quicker in combat than a normal human could achieve.
1) Children of Mars can become resistant to all types of physical attacks for a short time.
2) Children of Mars can pray to their father for temporary blessing of invincibility which lasts for a very short time; however, the god of war does not appreciate being pestered and so the ability will only be granted once per battle.
1) Children of Mars are innately proficient in all form of combat and hold a higher state of physical prowess.
1) Children of Mars have the inhuman ability to leap great distances at once which this can be used to dodge or attack; upon landing, a small tremor is unleashed which unbalances anyone within a few feet.
2) Children of Mars have the ability to empower strength upon nearby allies and instil fear upon nearby enemies with a deafening war cry.
Two Months After Camper is Claimed-
1) Children of Mars have the ability to enchant nearby weapons with either a positive effect or negative effect for the duration of a weapon; some examples would be increasing the sharpness of a blade or even dulling it.
Four Months After Camper is Claimed-
1) Children of Mars can temporarily cause everyone on a battlefield to overcome with cowardice and be routed for a short time before it wears off and they turn to regroup.
Six Months After Camper is Claimed-
1) Children of Mars can temporarily transform into a vulture, that allows the flight, the longer they maintain this form, the more energy it drains.
1) Children of Mars are the bravest among all the demigods especially when it comes to facing danger.
2) They are very good opportunists especially in battle.
3) They don't have long patience. Once it runs out, there will definitely be chaos.