Mercury (Latin: 'Mercurius) is the god of theivery, commerce, trade and travel. Sporting winged sandles and carrying a caduceus, he delivers messages from the gods. Mercury was worshiped as the icon of grain trade, who descended from time to time, distributing the bounty of commercial success.
1) Children of Mercury are skilled thieves and are able to disarm an opponent and take their weapon easily.
2) Children of Mercury have the ability to see each specific hole in another person’s defenses and are proficient at striking them in order to do the most efficient amount of damage. Passive-
1) Children of Mercury have innate reflexes which allows them to fight and dodge quickly.
2) Children of Mercury are extremely proficient with thrown weapons. Supplementary-
1) Children of Mercury have the inhuman ability to leap great distances at once which this can be used to dodge or attack.
2) While unable to fly, Children of Mercury have the ability to glide slowly when they want to do so.
3) Children of Mercury are extremely athletic and are proficient in dodge-rolls which allows them to avoid physical attacks easily. Two Months After Camper is Claimed-
1) Children of Mercury are able to increase their speed and stealth in short bursts, making them faster than most and undetectable for a short time. Four Months After Camper is Claimed-
1) Children of Mercury are able to endow a pair a shoes with ethereal wings which grant the wearer temporary flight, they may use it for themselves or give them to another, however they are only able to go as high as just over the tree tops, and they only last for a couple of days at most before the wings lose power. Sixth Months After Camper is Claimed-
1) Children of Mercury can shift into a hawk for short periods of time granting them flight, the longer they retain this form, the more energy it drains and the more time they need to rest between transformations. Traits-
1) Children of Mercury make excellent thieves.
2) Children of Mercury often have restless spirits and enjoy travelling.
3) Children of Mercury often do well when competing in athletic contests.
4) Since Mercury “invented” the Internet, his children are able to use the Internet without drawing any extra attention to themselves from monsters.
5) Children of Mercury have excellent memories for remembering messages.
6) Children of Mercury have excellent sense of directions, are able to find and travel to any location in the world with ease.