- Children of Somnus have the ability to send a small wave of energy which will cause anyone effected to fall asleep for a short time; after the effects have worn off, a person is immune to further effects of this for a moderate time.
- With a physical touch
Children of Somnus have the ability to, upon direct contact, to force someone to fall asleep for a moderate time; after the effects have worn off, a person is immune to further effects of this for a short time.
- Children of Somnus have the ability to cause someone near them to feel extremely tired and become sluggish for a short time.
- Children of Somnus have the innate ability to cause others to feel mildly tired in their presence.
- Children of Somnus can put people to sleep for a short time; after awakening, they will feel extremely refreshed, as if they had just slept a full night.
- Children of Somnus can meditate in order to speed up their rate of healing; they are constantly drained while they do this.
- Children of Somnus have the ability to look into people’s dreams as they sleep.
- Children of Somnus can create opium and use it for a multitude or purposes from helping to numb someone's pain to putting someone to sleep or making them feel drugged. The effects of the opium wear off after a short to moderate time
Two Months After Camper is Claimed-
- Children of Somnus can create a field of poppies so tall that it obscures the sight and slows down anyone they are fighting, they only last for a short time before they wither away
Four Months After Camper is Claimed-
- Children of Somnus are able to "Sleep-Talk", luring opponents into sleep using their words and tone of voice, not needing physical contact. This can come especially during battle. However, the effect only lasts for a moderate time and any future effects like this will be immune to them.
Sixth Months After Camper is Claimed-
- Children of Somnus can take control of another person’s body while they are asleep for a short time, however they cannot do anything that the person would not normally do themselves; the person being controlled feels as if they are dreaming and will vaguely remember the experience.
- It is not uncommon for children of Somnus to suffer from narcolepsy, a sleep disorder that causes excessive sleepiness and frequent daytime sleep attacks.