All policies are to be read by future soldiers of Camp Jupiter. To ensure a safe and pleasureable environment, we ask every camper to follow the policies.
In our endeavor to make our wikia a secure and safe place to roleplay, we ask all members to act in an appropriate and mature manner. Warnings and bans will be given if needed and these exemptions will not have prior notice or such.
- No "godmodding" is allowed - The term "god moding" is used to cover a variety of role-playing faux pas. When a player god modes, they essentially commandeer the situation and dictate what all characters do and how they are affected. There is no choice left for the other players.
- Please try to make any situation as realistic as you can. Every character has feelings and emotions, so try to incorporate them into situations. Also, reaction times should be realistic too. It is impossible for a wizard/witch to take out an entire army of wizards/witches before one of them catches and disarms you.
- Try not to speak out of character (OOC). It usually messes up and interrupts conversations and what not. If needed, please message the person you are trying to speak with instead of using speaking OOC.
- Don't take any insults personally, unless it's pointed to you. Depending on the character's traits, some of them might be "bad boys" or "mean girls" , but these insults are harmless. They're just trying to play the role of their character. However, if it was addressed to you, you may speak to an administrator about the issue.
- As relationships are being developed, interations should stay at a PG-13 level. Anything that goes beyong kissing or flirting, such as anything sexual, should be censored.